- Counsel to a multinational company specializing in security and identity solutions in four inter partes review proceedings.
- Counsel to a large financial services company strategically building its IP portfolio following an expansion into IoT, automotive, and mobile device software.
- Counsel to a global leader in online commerce, data analytics, machine learning and mobile application content delivery.
- Counsel to world leader in team collaboration tools and services.
- Counsel to a Fortune 100 company in three inter partes review proceedings relating to fluorine chemistry.
- Achieved a favorable settlement as counsel to a large cellular communications handset and technology company against one of the world’s leading consumer technology companies in four ITC proceedings and several patent litigation cases pending in federal courts in Delaware and Wisconsin. The patents-in-suit, totaling 47 U.S. patents and more internationally, covered smartphone and touch screen technology. The disputes drew extensive press coverage, dubbed by one publication as the “smartphone smackdown.”
- Counsel for a software provider asserting claims of theft of trade secret against a key competitor. The case resulted in a summary judgement victory on the client’s behalf.
- Phone: +1 704 444 1439
- Email: email@example.com
Combining her experience as an IP litigator with her technical knowledge in prosecuting patents, Miranda provides her clients with a comprehensive approach at both protecting and enforcing their patent portfolios.