- Representing a beverage company in asserting trademark infringement claims against PepsiCo.’s morning caffeine drink known as Mtn. Dew RISE.
- Representing a major pharmaceutical/beverage company in curtailing the illegal counterfeiting and gray market importation of its oral rehydration beverage. Obtained a temporary restraining order against numerous defendants in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Texas and are currently pursuing a general exclusion order at the U.S. International Trade Commission.
- Represented a major pharmaceutical/beverage company in asserting false advertising and trade dress infringement claims against PepsiCo.’s newest Gatorade beverage known as “GATORLYTE.” Swift action resulted in obtaining two nationwide restraining orders (TROs) which ordered a halt to PepsiCo.’s U.S. launch of its GATORLYTE beverage.
- Represented a Fortune 500 company in asserting trademark infringement and false advertising claims relating to gray market importation of the company’s industrial control products.
- Defended a Fortune 50 company against patent infringement claims relating to video surveillance systems.
- Represented a Fortune 500 company in asserting more than a dozen patents relating to industrial control software against a competitor in the U.S. International Trade Commission and district court.
- Defended a software company for the alleged misappropriation of trade secrets relating to rock-crushing technology.
- Asserted theft of trade secrets and misappropriation claims for a nationally recognized telecommunications company involving advertising software.
- Asserted patent infringement of numerous patents that related to a Fortune 500 company’s advanced linear motor technology.
- Obtained a temporary restraining order and preliminary injunction on behalf of a Fortune 500 company, preventing a foreign company from selling in the U.S. a product that infringed on the client’s patents.
- Phone: +1 212 210 9438
- Email: email@example.com
Having litigated traditional forms of intellectual property at trial and on appeal before the Federal Circuit, as well as fostering creative approaches to thwarting gray market and counterfeit goods, Paul has the knowledge and experience to protect the intellectual property and brand reputation of his Fortune 500 and startup clients.