- Represented a major generic drug manufacturer in a DOJ antitrust investigation.
- Defending a chief financial officer in an ongoing securities fraud investigation.
- Defending senior executives and employees in ongoing DOJ, SEC, and internal investigations.
- Obtained pre-discovery dismissal with prejudice in a North Carolina Business Court lawsuit involving constructive fraud, negligence, and fiduciary duty claims.
- Defended a hedge fund administrator in a North Carolina Business Court lawsuit involving securities fraud and gross negligence claims related to an investment manager’s alleged Ponzi scheme.
- Represented one of the nation’s largest banks by deposits in a federal court lawsuit relating to its warehouse lending business.
- Counseling limited liability companies and individuals in complex business disputes in state and federal courts.
- Represented a leading hotel franchisor and creditor in a Chapter 11 case in the Western District of North Carolina bankruptcy court.
- Phone: +1 704 444 1173
- Email: email@example.com
Caitlin counsels clients on a range of litigation, white collar, and regulatory issues across several industries, including health care, financial services, and pharmaceuticals. She represents clients in complex civil litigation and defends companies and their officers and directors in government investigations by the DOJ, SEC, FDA, and state AGs.