- Representing an ad hoc creditor group in the restructuring of a U.S. based casual dining pizza chain.
- Representing a manufacturer and supplier of natural resources in a chapter 11 restructuring.
- Representing filers in a French sauvegarde proceeding in their parallel Chapter 15 proceeding in the United States.
- Representing senior secured creditors in an out of court restructuring of a well-known bridal retailer.
- Representing an U.S.-based global asset management firm in the restructuring of a Michigan-based supply chain logistics enterprise.
- Representing an Austin, TX venture capital firm with post-petition financing provided to a biotechnology company in Chapter 11.
- Representing a private hedge fund during 546(e) litigation issues during the bankruptcy proceedings of an owner and operator of power generation facilities.
- Representing lenders through the restructuring of a U.S.-based retailer of teen accessories and jewelry.
- Representing a private hedge fund in connection with the Chapter 11 restructuring of a U.S. satellite communications company.
- Representing a print and advertising lender secured by a portfolio of films in connection with the Chapter 11 case of an American media company.
- Representing the developer of a luxury hotel in Panama City, Panama in its pre-packaged Chapter 11 case restructuring $220 million of secured notes.
- Representing the post-petition lenders and plan sponsors in a high-profile restructuring of a solar panel manufacturer.
- Representing the equity holders in the restructuring of an energy transportation company, including the exit financing from Chapter 11 cases.
- Representing a multinational ocean transportation service provider serving over 300 industrial shippers in more than 20 countries in its incurrence of debtor-in-possession and exit financing.
- Phone: +1 212 210 9496
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clients know Eric is a leading lawyer expert on the latest trends in the restructuring world and depend on him to provide innovative advice and solutions into complex debt structuring issues.