Alston & Bird Fair Lending Compliance Expectations for 2022 Webinar Series
February 8, 2022
2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
This program will discuss the key components of a fair servicing compliance program, and practical considerations for implementation. In particular, the discussion will focus on the fair and consistent treatment of borrowers in the loss mitigation and foreclosure context, as well as the assessment of fees. This program also will identify best practices for serving borrowers with limited English proficiency.
- Nanci Weissgold, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Anoush Garakani, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Brian Johnson, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Melissa Malpass, Senior Associate, Alston & Bird
- David Kogut, Principal, Charles River Associates
Alston & Bird is the CLE sponsor of this webinar. CLE credit is pending for California, Georgia, Texas, New York, Pennsylvania, Missouri, and Illinois. Additional states may be available upon request.
TO REGISTER, CLICK HERE.
Questions or Registration?
Please contact Jacob Greifinger at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 404.881.7907.