At Alston & Bird, our lawyers’ thorough understanding of the business and legal issues raised by the regulatory complexities of joint ventures and strategic alliances allows us to guide you through all aspects of these transactions. We routinely facilitate deals that include both the formation of new entities and the negotiation of complicated contractual arrangements.
Our full-service firm enables us to collaborate with attorneys of other relevant disciplines to approach your transactions with a multitude of proficiencies. Our multidisciplinary team is equipped to handle any unique situation or issue that could arise.
We counsel clients in various domestic and cross-border public and private transactions matters, including:
- Negotiating complex contracts that outline explicit terms for key business operations.
- Establishing the role and expected contributions of both parties.
- Developing a favorable tax, accounting, and governance structure.
- Reviewing, assessing, and developing strategies to mitigate and resolve potential and recognized legal and regulatory issues.
- Dispute resolutions.
- Advising on exit strategies and monetizations.