- Represented a syndicate of institutional lenders in the $500+ million expansion and repositioning of a major destination shopping center in southern Los Angeles County.
- Represented a bulge bracket investment bank in the sale of subordinate notes in connection with a multistate hotel portfolio acquisition financing.
- Represented a national bank in the bridge financing of 40-story residential tower in Seattle.
- Ongoing representation of multiple banks and institutional investors in CMBS financings across all asset classes.
- Ongoing representation of a national rating agency with respect to intercreditor agreements on subordinate debt structures.
Co-chair of the Real Estate Group
Carson has more than 25 years of experience working with banks and institutional investors on all manners of commercial real estate debt. As lead counsel to lenders in some of the largest stand-alone real estate financings in recent memory, Carson has established himself as a go-to lawyer in the industry.