- Prepared and prosecuted patents in a wide variety of technological fields, including automotive, communications, software, navigation, printing, surgical devices, safety equipment, manufacturing processes, and security systems.
- Developed interactive client portfolio patent maps and patent landscape patent maps.
- Conducted patentability, noninfringement, and invalidity searches and analyses for numerous inventions in the mechanical, electromechanical, and software arts.
- Developed diagnostic software and calibrations for automatic transmissions across several vehicle lines amounting to more than three million vehicles worldwide.
- Developed manufacturing methods for products in the aerospace and heavy equipment industries, improving quality and efficiency.
- Designed tooling for use in aerospace manufacturing.
Senior Patent Agent and Patent Agent Intern Program Coordinator,
Jonathan collaborates with his manufacturing, automotive and aerospace clients on the preparation and prosecution of their patents. His design and engineering background in their industries inform his decisions that solve problems.