- Counsel with extensive experience in appeal, reexamination, and IPR, proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board (PTAB) and former Board of Patent Appeals and Interferences (BPAI).
- Patent counsel to a leading quick-service restaurant (QSR) company.
- Patent counsel to a leading global manufacturer of materials and systems for protective, presentation, and fresh food packaging, and performance solutions in the industrial, food, and consumer markets.
- Patent counsel to an innovative manufacturer of carpets, rugs, and other flooring products.
- Patent counsel to leading advanced composites companies.
Recognized as a "world class IP strategist" in the 2017 - 2022 editions of Intellectual Asset Management (IAM) Strategy 300 - The World's Leading IP Strategists, Jason understands the complex issues at stake for clients. His strategic approach makes him the go-to for patent prosecution, infringement clearance, ex parte reexaminations and inter partes reviews, and other patent-related matters.