- Representing Ford Motor Company in multiple district court patent infringement litigations, Federal Circuit appeals, and inter partes review proceedings relating to fuel management systems. Ethanol Boosting Systems LLC and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. v. Ford Motor Co., No. 1:19-cv-00196 (D. Del.); Ethanol Boosting Systems LLC et al. v. Ford Motor Co., Case No. 2020-1472 (Fed. Cir. 2020); Ethanol Boosting Systems LLC et al. v. Ford Motor Co., No. 1:20-cv-00706 (D. Del.); Ethanol Boosting Systems LLC et al. v. Ford Motor Co., Case No. 2021-1949 (Fed. Cir. 2021); IPR2019-01399, -01401, -01402 (PTAB).
- Representing Envirotainer AB and Envirotainer Inc. in district court patent infringement litigation and inter partes review proceedings relating to cold chain shipping containers. DoubleDay Acquisitions LLC d/b/a CSafe Global v. Envirotainer AB et al., No. 1:21-cv-03749-SCJ (N.D. Ga. 2021); IPR2022-00292, -0293, -0851, -0864 (PTAB).
- Representing Yantai Jereh Petroleum Equipment & Technologies Co., Ltd. in post-grant review proceedings relating to fracturing operation systems. PGR2021-00102, -0103 (PTAB).
- Representing Ford Motor Company in district court patent infringement litigation relating to diesel fuel injection systems. Westport Fuel Systems Canada Inc. v. Ford Motor Co., No. 2:21-cv-00453-RWS-RSP (E.D. Tx. 2021).
- Representing Nokia of America Corporation in inter partes review proceedings related to asymmetric digital subscriber lines (ADSL) and communication systems. IPR2022-00640, -656 (PTAB).
- Representing Maquet Cardiovascular LLC in patent infringement litigations and 20 inter partes review proceedings relating to intravascular blood pumps. Abiomed Inc. v. Maquet Cardiovascular LLC, No. 1:16-cv-10914 (D. Mass.); Maquet Cardiovascular LLC v. Abiomed Inc., No. 1:17-cv-12311 (D. Mass.).
- Represented Skechers U.S.A. Inc. and Skechers U.S.A. Inc. II in trademark litigations relating to comfort footwear. Easy Spirit LLC v. Skechers U.S.A. Inc., et al., No. 1:19-cv-03299 (S.D.N.Y.); Skechers U.S.A. Inc., et al. v. Easy Spirit LLC, et al., No. 2:19-cv-02141 (C.D. Cal.).
- Represented Morgan Engineering Systems Inc. in patent infringement litigation relating to the retractable roofs on the Arthur Ashe and Louis Armstrong tennis stadiums. Uni-Systems LLC v. United States Tennis Association Inc., et al., No. 1:17-cv-00147 (E.D.N.Y.).
- Represented Red Box Recorders in patent infringement litigation related to the recording, search, and playback of electronic communications. Verint Systems Inc., et al. v. Red Box Recorders LTD., No. 1:14-cv-05403 (S.D.N.Y.).
- Represented Mylan Inc. in Hatch–Waxman patent infringement litigation related to the drug milnacipran (Savella®). Forest Laboratories Inc., et al. v. Mylan Inc., No. 1:13-cv-01605 (D. Del.).
- Represented Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc. in Hatch–Waxman patent infringement litigation related to orally dissolving clozapine tablets. Cima Labs Inc. v. Mylan Pharmaceuticals Inc., No. 1:10-cv-00625 (D. Del.).
- Represented MiMedx Group Inc. in patent litigations related to tissue engineering. MiMedx Group Inc. v. Liventa Bioscience Inc., et al., No. 1:14-cv-01178 (N.D. Ga.); MiMedx Group Inc. v. Tissue Transplant Technology Inc., et al., No. 5:14-cv-00719 (W.D. Tex.).
- Represented LiveCareer in copyright infringement litigation related to résumé and career services websites. LiveCareer Ltd. v. Resume Companion LLC, et al., No. 3:14-cv-03336 (N.D. Cal.).
- Counsel to a leading global strategic advisory and expert consulting firm and several newly hired managing directors in litigation concerning restrictive covenants and trade secrets.
Andrew aids clients in intellectual property matters across a multitude of industries and technologies, from trademark disputes to patent proceedings concerning internal combustion engines, fracturing operation systems, cold chain shipping containers, retractable roof systems, and telecommunications. His background in mechanical engineering positions him to give informed counsel in these technical areas.