- Counsel to one of the world’s largest cellular communications companies in patent infringement and licensing disputes pending in multiple federal district courts, the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit and International Trade Commission.
- Counsel for the plaintiff manufacturer of mobility components for military and commercial applications in federal patent litigation.
- Counsel for the leading real estate Internet database company defendant in multiple federal patent litigations.
- Counsel for a robot manufacturer respondent in an ITC Section 337 investigation.
- Counsel for a welding consumables manufacturer respondent in an ITC Section 337 investigation.
Staying on the leading edge of IP litigation requires dedication to obtaining experience in all areas of the ever-changing IP landscape. Ben maintains a steady federal district court litigation docket and has also established experience in alternative IP forums like the ITC and PTAB, making him uniquely suited to help his clients with all their litigation needs.