Rosemarie Thurston presented,"Non-Traded REIT Market Update: Capital Raising; Industry Trends; Positioning & Outlook for 2011, " January 13, 4:15pm-5:00pm, at this conference sponsored by the Information Management Network (IMN). The following topics were addressed during the session.
- Is the current hype for the Non-Traded REIT market justified? Why/why not?
- What are the current market opportunities and challenges?
- What advice would you give anyone considering becoming a sponsor?
- How successful have you been at capital raising?
- What is the capital raising outlook for 2011?
- Is the market at saturation point?
- Has a new generation of Non-Traded REIT product emerged?
- Will we see further revisions to the Non-Traded REIT product structure in 2011?
- How can the structure of the product be performance based and address the interests of investors and sponsors on all levels?
- How important is liquidity? Is more effort needed in industry to address liquidity?
- What further revisions are necessary for wider acceptance of this product amongst investors?
- What do you see as being the future of Non-Traded REITs?
- How are you positioning yourself for this?
January 12-14, 2011
The Montage Resort & Spa / Laguna Beach, CA