Alston & Bird will host a West Coast Finance Forum on November 17, 2016, at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel.
What are the forces impacting real estate finance now? National and Southern California-specific perspectives on:
Regulatory Onslaught and Interest Rates Rising: What’s Next?
- What impact will anticipated rate increases by the Fed have?
- How are the recent and impending regulations of banks and securitized finance impacting availability and structure of capital?
- How will the new administration and Congress affect CRE finance in 2017?
Specialty CRE Lenders at the Leading Edge of Real Estate Finance
Non-bank sources of commercial real estate loans are flourishing in an age of heavy bank regulation. Topics include:
- Private debt financing of projects disfavored by traditional financing sources
- Emergence of credit unions in nonrecourse permanent real estate lending
- How marketplace lenders are changing real estate finance through technological innovation
4pm – 5:30pm
Cocktail Reception 5:30pm - 7pm at Fireside Lounge/Pool Deck
November 17, 2016
Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel
1700 Ocean Avenue
Santa Monica, California 90401
Register HereQuestions? Contact Kim Hunniford at email@example.com or 704-444-1277