- Represented a public insurance holding company in its first issuance of commercial mortgage-backed securities (CMBS) backed by commercial mortgage loans originated by eight subsidiaries in a private placement consisting of 10 classes of securities.
- Represented a bank/buyer in a $185 million commercial mortgage repurchase facility; represented borrower/seller in a $300 million commercial mortgage repurchase facility.
- Represented a subprime auto lender in the securitization of residuals from multiple term securitizations structured to comply with risk retention regulations using a majority-owned affiliate.
- Represented a Fortune 100 company in the commercial mortgage lease-backed securitization of its corporate headquarters.
- Structured the first cross-border credit tenant lease securitization based on Mexican credit.
- Represented the issuer in a consumer receivable master trust combined term and revolving credit facility securitization.
- Represented the acquirer in a combined merger and structured finance purchase of multiple restaurant chains.
- Represented a public company in a $1.9 billion term and revolver financing in the acquisition of a publicly traded independent refiner and marketer.
- Phone: +1 214 922 3502
- Email: email@example.com
Capital market participants have trusted Pat for more than 30 years to handle their structured finance, corporate securities, and business transactions. Pat’s insight and practical approach guide clients through the complexity and regulatory maze of structured finance and capital market transactions.