Jason Waite will present “What to Do If You Suspect or Discover a Tech Transfer or Defense Services Export Violation: Real-Life Scenarios and Lessons Learned” at ACI’s 10th Industry Forum on International Technology Transfers, Cloud Computing & Deemed Export Compliance conference in Washington, DC. The seminar will cover real world scenarios involving tech transfers and defense services export violations and their lessons learned in order to help attendees:
- Determine if an investigation is needed
- Decide when and how to file a voluntary disclosure with the scope of required detail
- Investigate when an employee or third party has wrongfully disclosed technical data
- Implement corrective action and remedial measures at U.S. locations and at foreign affiliates and subsidiaries
- Understand DDTC and BIS expectations post-disclosure and prepare for requests for an outside audit
To learn more about the conference or register, click here.