Alston & Bird will host this CLE geared toward in‐house counsel at manufacturing companies, focusing on the day‐to‐day issues faced by lawyers in this sector. This program features practical advice gained by Alston & Bird’s attorneys with extensive experience in litigating claims for clients in the industrial and manufacturing space.
Topics to be covered:
- Building the Structure: Function of the Forms
- Setting the Stage for When Friends Become Frenemies
- Who's In and Who’s Out? Determining the Proper Parties
- People Problems: Navigating Labor & Employment Issues
- Picking Up the Pieces: Damage Control