Wade Pearson Miller and Jackie Baratian will be speaking at the Atlanta Regional Healthcare Compliance Conference, sponsored by the Healthcare Compliance Association (HCCA). The regional compliance conference offers convenient opportunities for health care compliance training, updates on the latest news in regulatory requirements and enforcement, and strategies to develop effective compliance programs.
Wade will co-moderate the panel “Important Developments You Need to Share with Leadership Today.” The panel will discuss:
- Understanding government expectations for effective compliance programs and the role of compliance programs and culture in government investigations.
- Establishing enhanced compliance expectations across the continuum of stakeholders, including executive leadership, operational leaders, and board members.
- Identifying government expectations for compliance program infrastructure and opportunities for targeted enhancement.
Hear directly from key industry partners (including lending and insurance) to understand industry’s reaction to these developments and import for your organization.
Jackie will be a panelist on “Strategies for the Compliance Officer in Co-Managing Key Risk Areas with the C-Suite.” The panel will discuss how to:
- Build relationships and partnerships with compliance owners within the business.
- Drive culture into decision-making.
- Get a seat at the table early on and often.
- Proactively articulate the strategic value that compliance can deliver.
For more information, click here.