Cari Dawson is chair of the 12th National Forum on Defending and Managing Automotive Product Liability Litigation, hosted by the American Conference Institute. Cari will be a panelist during the “The New Outlook for Automotive Class Action Litigation: Coattails, Recalls, and Loss of Value/Diminution Cases” session.
The session will discuss:
- How voluntary recalls and NHTSA recalls can morph into a class or mass action
- Leapfrogging consumer fraud claims into class action suits
- Examining the next wave of class action cases and plaintiffs’ latest litigation theories
- Connected cars and privacy and data breach litigation
- Use of conjoint surveys to establish class-wide damages
- Effective defense strategies in combatting class claims
- Best practices in settling class actions and defeating objectors
For more information, click here.