Ashley Miller will speak at this webinar hosted by The Knowledge Group.
The panel will provide an in-depth analysis of the fundamentals as well as recent developments in the data breach litigation landscape, address and identify recent trends and issues surrounding this significant topic, expose potential risks and threats commonly found during data transfers, and discuss the possible impact of the new California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) in 2020. Speakers will also present practical litigation tips and strategies in mitigating risks and gaining a competitive edge in the litigation.
Key topics include:
- Data breach litigation in 2020 – what’s new and what’s old
- Future trends and developments
- Notable court rulings in 2019
- Identifying potential risks and pitfalls
- Practical litigation tips and strategies
For more information, click here.