- Representing numerous publicly traded companies in class action litigation regarding the companies’ collection and use of customer data.
- Counsel to companies in the consumer products, hospitality, and healthcare industries defending against putative nationwide class action lawsuits following data breaches.
- Obtained dismissal of a putative nationwide class action against a hotel chain arising out of a data breach, which was affirmed by the Ninth Circuit.
- Obtained dismissal of a putative nationwide TCPA class action, which was affirmed by the Seventh Circuit.
- Counsel to multiple companies in Federal Trade Commission and State Attorneys General investigations regarding consumer protection and privacy matters.
- Obtained a complete dismissal of a putative class action against flooring manufacturer alleging antitrust violations.
- Represented a Fortune 50 technology company in trade secrets, unfair competition, and antitrust litigation in New Orleans.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7831
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ashley relies on her extensive experience serving as law clerk, judicial extern, and judicial intern in federal courts, appellate court, and state supreme court to advise companies involved in complex commercial litigation.