The number of COVID-19 cases in the U.S. continues to rise, affecting employers and employees in every industry, from hospitality to manufacturing to health care. The FDA plays a critical role in combatting the spread of the coronavirus, and there have been many recent developments that affect FDA-regulated entities during the coronavirus pandemic.
This Alston & Bird webinar will review advice we are giving clients related to:
- FDA inspection suspension and what that means for medical product manufacturers
- COVID-19 impact on supply chain and recent FDA guidance
- Emergency use authorizations regarding testing kits, drugs, PPEs, and ventilators
- New FDA enforcement policies
- Defense Production Act, hoarding prevention, and other FDA considerations
For more information, click here.