General counsel play a critical – and constantly evolving – role in a company’s cybersecurity program. Join us for a dynamic conversation with leaders at the intersection of law and cybersecurity as we discuss strategies for building an information security program that is supported by effective working relationships between a company’s legal, security engineering, and technical teams.
Our expert panelists will discuss the view from the general counsel’s office and offer lessons learned from their years of experience working with CISOs, CIOs, and CTOs on cyber risk activities.
- Amy Mushahwar, Partner (Alston & Bird)
- Jenny Martin, Global Cybersecurity Counsel (Verizon Media)
- Ann Funai, SVP, Engineering (Under Armour)
- Suzanne Hall, Global Chief Information Security Officer and Infrastructure (Circle K)
- Katie Jenkins, EVP, Chief Information Security Officer (Liberty Mutual)
- Tokë Vandervoort, Former Senior Vice President (Under Armour)
- Kim Peretti, Partner (Alston & Bird)