Scott Harty and Mitchell Griffith will participate in this webinar hosted by Alliant Insurance Services Inc.
Transaction liability insurance has become increasingly common in M&A deals. In many respects, the use of transaction liability insurance products, including representations and warranties insurance, tax insurance, and litigation insurance, has become the new normal when considering the acquisition of a potential target or when selling a business. Additionally, the use of insurance to protect against known tax and contingent liabilities is rapidly growing in popularity off transactions.
Learn about the benefits and limitations of these insurance policies as well as the key issues that companies often face in today’s challenging post-COVID M&A environment. The webinar will cover:
- Benefits and pitfalls of transactional liability insurance
- When insurance is appropriate
- Negotiating coverage and exclusions
- Process for obtaining insurance
- Current trends in purchasing transactional liability insurance
Click here to register.