Ken Weigel is moderating a two-part panel for a Lex Mundi international trade virtual meeting, where panelists from the United States, Brazil, China, and Germany will share insights on global international trade trends and how they can affect business.
The webinar will cover the following topics:
Session 1 - Trends in Trade Remedies
- The Biden Administration’s approach to international trade
- Ongoing 301 investigations
- Recent developments of trade remedies in China, and the EU-UK Trade Deal
Session 2 – Trends in Imports and Exports
- U.S. export controls and sanctions and scrutiny of the U.S. information technology supply chain
- China Blocking Rules: Counteracting unjustified extraterritorial jurisdiction and impacts to foreign companies
- Updates on Brazilian trade policies and negotiations of trade agreements
- Status of EU Blocking Regulation and the EU Dual Use Regulation
To register, click here.