Jake Kaplan will facilitate a roundtable discussion at this event held by the International Bar Association (IBA), titled “Keeping It Current – Key Developments in Your Jurisdiction.”
- The Biden administration's estate tax plans and new corporate transparency rules in the United States
- The start of DAC6 reporting in most European countries and the United Kingdom's almost wholesale repeal of DAC6
- New rules for UK high net worth individuals residing in various European Union countries post-Brexit
- Changes to the citizenship and residency programs in Malta, Cyprus, or Portugal
- The EU's proposed extension of Common Reporting Standard to crypto assets, unexplained wealth orders, and other anti-money laundering niceties
For more information, click here.