Alston & Bird Women in Cyber™ will host a webinar on the recent and unprecedented nation-state attack on government and private sector systems. Please join us for a conversation with government experts, moderated by partner Kim Peretti, as we discuss the greatest cyber threats facing our national security and how the federal government should – or is likely to – respond over the next several years.
- Kim Peretti, Partner, Alston & Bird - Moderator
- Kelli Andrews, National Security Consultant, Former Chief of Staff and Senior Counsel, DOJ National Security Division
- Erin Nealy Cox, Former United States Attorney for the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- Jeanette Manfra, Global Director, Security and Compliance, Google, Former Assistant Secretary for Cybersecurity, DHS/CISA
- Heather McMahon, National Security and Counterintelligence Expert
For more information, click here.