Are your vendors protecting the critical data you share with them? How do you know? Companies rely on third parties for data management more today than ever before; it can be a strategic advantage if done well. At the same time, data and the technology supply chain have been the subject of significant cyber attacks in multiple instances, including Solarwinds. These events have resulted in increased attention from boards, regulators, plaintiffs and the public. Join us as we discuss leading practices for creating a strong tone at the top culture, establishing the right communication protocols, and managing privacy and security risks throughout the vendor relationship lifecycle.
Organizations that get this right have the opportunity to:
- Strategically enhance cyber preparedness and data compliance and gain respect and trust from key stakeholders
- Lower the cost of compliance
- Improve the privacy & cybersecurity component of ESG, as ESG reporting becomes more scrutinized and robust
- Jim Harvey, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Carolyn Holcomb, Privacy Assurance Leader and ESG Partner, PwC
- Dennis Quandt, Privacy Assurance Partner, PwC
- Anthony Bellezza, Former SVP & CCO, Rite Aid
Alston & Bird is the CLE provider for this program. CLE is pending for Georgia, Texas, California, New York, Pennsylvania, and Missouri. Additional states may be available upon request.
Contact Abby Forness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7824.