Tamer Bahgat and Phil Taylor will be speaking at the Association for Financial Markets in Europe’s 16th Annual European Leveraged Finance Conference. For 16 years, AFME’s European Leveraged Finance Conference has brought together the leading names in the European high yield and loan markets to network and debate.
Tamer will moderate the panel “The Rise of ESG,” which will focus on:
- Regulation disclosure and due diligence
- ESG KPIs, ratings, and data
- Pricing and monitoring of ESG ratchets
Phil will speak on the panel “The Changing Game of Insolvency and Restructuring,” which will focus on:
- Short-term and long-term impacts of COVID-19
- Regulatory developments and foreign investments
- Evolution of insolvency filing and the introduction of new guidelines
- Technological challenges
For more information, click here.