Join us for a discussion regarding how to promote women in cyber and strategies successful women have used to advance in the profession.
Our panelists will discuss:
- Recognizing talent and encouraging women into leadership roles
- COVID complications for women and caregivers in the current workplace
- Promotion of diverse women in cyber
- Lessons learned for getting to the next step
- Pitfalls to avoid
After our panel, please join us virtually to toast our newest Women in CyberTM Advisory Board members!
- Amy Mushahwar, Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice, Privacy, Cyber & Data Strategy Team
- Kim Peretti, Partner, Litigation & Trial Practice, Co-leader of Privacy, Cyber & Data Strategy Team
- Joyce Brocaglia, CEO, Alta Associates, Founder, The Executive Women’s Forum, CEO, BoardSuited
- Stefanie Drysdale, Vice President of Cyber, Prescient
- Kemba Walden, Assistant General Counsel, Microsoft Digital Crimes Unit
Please contact Lindsey Fisher at email@example.com or 212.210.9445.