Alston & Bird and CyberVista will present this program on March 8.
State and federal regulators expect c-level and corporate board oversight of cyber security matters. However, it can often be difficult to translate cyber security risks into an enterprise risk understanding suitable for the board. We invite you to a discussion of the considerations and tactical training options for getting boards more meaningfully engaged in cyber risk discussions, including:
- What do regulators expect c-levels and the board to know (and what evidence do they want to see of oversight)?
- Top actions for general counsel and security lead/CISO in the training process
- Tips and tricks for getting training right for your organization
- Amy Mushahwar, Partner, Privacy, Cyber & Data Strategy Team, Alston & Bird
- Kim Peretti, Partner, Privacy, Cyber & Data Strategy Team, Alston & Bird
- Jeff Welgan, Executive Director, Cybersecurity Workforce Solutions, CyberVista
Zoom details will be provided by clicking on the registration link.
Please contact Abby Forness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7824.