Please join us as we explore updates relating to college and professional athletes’ images, and their trademark, copyright, and right of publicity rights.
Topics will include:
- Differences between trademarks, copyrights, and the right of publicity
- Historical protections of trademarks, copyrights, and rights of publicity
- Best practices for enforcement of rights
- Impact of name, image, and likeness (NIL) as it applies to the NCAA
- Current landscape of name, image, and likeness deals
- Bruce Rose, Partner, Intellectual Property – Litigation, Charlotte
- George Taulbee, Partner, Intellectual Property – Litigation, Charlotte
- Lauren Griffin, Associate, Intellectual Property – Litigation, Charlotte
Zoom details will be provided by clicking on the registration link.
These programs are provided as a complimentary service to clients and friends of Alston & Bird. CLE credit is pending for Georgia, Texas, California, New York, Missouri, and North Carolina. Additional states may be available upon request.
Contact Abby Forness at email@example.com or 404.881.7824.