The New Focus of the Secondary Market: GP Leds/Single-Asset Transactions – Register Here
Please join us for the second webinar in our 2022 series. Secondaries funds today are not generally set up for single-asset deals, which have a very different duration, different return, and different risk profile. In response to this challenge (and opportunity), a number of secondaries investors are putting together standalone funds or standalone pockets of capital to invest in single assets. Hear from our panelists on this burgeoning activity.
- Saloni Joshi, Partner, Alston & Bird
- Vladimir Balchev, Director, Hayfin Capital
- Matilde Horta e Costa, Director Private Equity, Arcano
- Chris Jaroch, Partner, Newbury Partners
- Elena Smirnova, Principal, Glendower Capital
Upcoming 2022 Programs - 11:00am ET
- May 17 - Enhancing Liquidity for Private Funds
- June 7 - Democratizing Access to Private Markets
- June 21 - Private Funds Market Trends
Contact Abby Forness at firstname.lastname@example.org or 404.881.7824.