Rebecca Valentino will speak on the “Mergers & Acquisitions” panel at the 27th Annual Stanford Directors’ College.
After taking a short break following the emergence of COVID, the M&A market rebounded with a vengeance. This panel will convene leading experts to discuss:
- Best practices in board engagement with M&A strategy and implementation, from both the buy and sell side
- Current at-market bidding practices and director fiduciary responsibilities in M&A transactions
- Implications of shareholder activism
- The importance of Delaware’s reliance on independent committees and on majority of minority approval in M&A transactions
- Potential investment banker and law firm conflicts
- How boards can build a record that will withstand inevitable litigation scrutiny
Directors’ College is the nation’s premier executive education program for directors and senior executives of publicly traded firms.
For more information, click here.