In its 2022 ITC Intelligence Report identifying the top 100 ITC law firms and attorneys, Patexia ranked Alston & Bird as the No. 1 best performing firm and partner Adam Swain as No. 1 in the best performing attorney category. Alston & Bird is pleased to once again be honored by Patexia Inc. as a market leader representing respondents and complainants in Section 337 investigations conducted by the U.S. International Trade Commission (ITC).
The report evaluates the activity and performance of over 350 law firms and 4,630 attorneys across 370 ITC cases filed under Section 337 between January 1, 2016, and December 31, 2021.
Among the report’s highlights, Alston & Bird also ranks among the:
- Top 5 most active law firms representing respondents
- Top 5 best performing law firms representing respondents
- Top 5 most active law firms representing complainants
- Top 5 best performing law firms representing complainants
Additionally, the report identifies the following Alston & Bird attorneys among the best in handling ITC cases:
- Tom Davison – ranked among the top 100 best overall performing attorneys and top 100 best performing attorneys representing complainants.
- John Haynes – ranked among the top 50 best overall performing attorneys.
- Scott Stevens – ranked among the top 25 best performing attorneys overall; top 50 best performing attorneys representing respondents; top 100 most active attorneys representing respondents; and top 100 most active attorneys overall.
- Adam Swain – ranked the No. 1 best performing attorney overall and among the top 5 most active attorneys overall; top 5 most active attorneys representing respondents; top 50 most active attorneys representing complainants; top 10 best performing attorneys representing complainants; and top 5 best performing attorneys representing respondents.
Founded in 2010, Patexia Inc. is an intellectual property community and information service. The 2022 ITC Intelligence Report is based on data obtained from public sources, including the ITC’s Electronic Document Information System, United States Patent and Trademark Office, Patent Trial and Appeal Board, and PACER (Public Access to Court Electronic Records), as well as self-reported by attorneys on the Patexia website.