- Represented a Thai conglomerate on its U.S.$10.6 billion acquisition of a UK-based multinational grocery and general merchandiser’s Thai and Malaysian operations.
- Represented a UK-based food delivery service on its €9 billion merger with a Dutch online food ordering service.
- Represented a Swiss financial services company on its CHf3 billion auction sale of its payment services division to a French payment and transactional services company.
- Represented a semiconductor manufacturer on its U.S.$600 million business sale and IP license to a major multinational technology company.
- Represented an automotive technology company on its U.S.$230 million Series A capital raise.
- Represented a global online social media company on its participation in a Series E capital raise for a German-based music streaming company.
- Represented an infrastructure investment firm on its acquisition and subsequent £612 million sale of a smart metering business.
- Represented a technology company in its U.S.$350 million sale of its embedded computer vision business to a UK-based semiconductor and software design company.
- Represented a home builder on its £1.1 billion acquisition of a construction company’s housing and regeneration businesses.
- Phone: +44 20 8161 4378
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public and private companies, especially in the technology sector, welcome Rob’s ability to analyze their businesses from a practical perspective as they explore new avenues for capital raising, execute on cross-border transactions, and govern their organizations.