- Represented an ad hoc group of creditors of a leading provider of visual communications in an out-of-court restructuring that reduced the company’s debt load by $450 million, infused the company with new capital, and restructured ownership.
- Represented a prepetition lender in a bankruptcy case of a U.S. dairy processor, including the partial credit bid of substantially all the debtors’ assets through a Section 363 sale.
- Represented an investment management firm as the last-out lender of a trucking company in Chapter 11 that included a Section 363 purchase of certain trucking company assets.
- Represented a global financial services firm as the agent and term loan lender in the restructuring of one of the country’s largest suppliers of pillows, mattress pads, and other bedding products to the retail industry, with both Chapter 11 proceedings and a filing under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act.
- Represented a national bank as the agent and lender under a revolving credit agreement for an offshore drilling contractor.
- Represented a U.S.-based multinational investment bank and financial services holding company as the administrative and collateral agent under a secured credit facility totaling over $1 billion.
- Represented a national bank as the administrative agent, collateral agent, and letter of credit issuer under the $800 million post-petition financing for a U.S.-based nuclear power company.
- Represented the purchaser in the acquisition of certain assets during their bankruptcy cases, which involved Chapter 11 proceedings and a filing under the Companies’ Creditors Arrangement Act.
- Represented an oilfield logistics and equipment company and its affiliates as debtors in their prepackaged Chapter 11 cases.
- Represented funds that held over $360 million in secured prepetition debt and DIP lenders in a St. Louis–based coal-mining company’s 2015 Chapter 11 case.
- Phone: +1 212 210 9472
- Email: email@example.com
With over a decade of experience in the restructuring world, clients look to Stephen to provide full business cycle legal services in distressed and non-distressed financial situations.