- Represented a multinational commodity trading and mining company on multiple transactions, including its €10.2 billion joint investment with a sovereign wealth fund to acquire a 19.5 percent stake in a Russian oil and gas company, and its $1 billion acquisition of an American multinational energy corporation’s South African downstream oil and gas assets.
- Represented a FTSE-250 mining company on the recommended offer by its major shareholders valuing the company at £4.1 billion.
- Represented a global social media network on its acquisition of a UK-based artificial intelligence start up.
- Represented a global retailer on its restructuring of approximately €10 billion of global debt by way of a creditor voluntary arrangement.
- Represented a British engineering company on its recommended £2.25 billion all share offer by a Scottish engineering and consulting company.
- Represented a strategic outsourcing services company on its £250 million acquisition of the facilities management business of a multinational outsourcing company.
- Represented a Finnish investment manager on its 50 percent investment in a Norwegian eco-friendly ferry business, and subsequent syndication of that investment to co-investors.
- Represented a British multinational investment bank on its sale of a portfolio of crude oil, refined oil, and natural gas derivatives.
- Represented a British multinational security services company on the carve-out of its cash solutions business to an American private security and protection company for an enterprise value of £725 million.
- Represented a global luxury goods brand on two cross-border mergers and relocation of its global headquarters to the UK.
- Represented a consortium led by a global private markets investment firm on the acquisition of a minority interest in Brussels airport from a pension fund.
- Represented a NYSE-listed chemical company on its £80 million acquisition of a UK-based specialist chemical manufacturing company.
- Represented the independent directors of a state-owned oil and gas company on the $5.6 billion recommended takeover offer by the majority shareholder, structured as a GDR buyback and subsequent delisting.
- Phone: +44 20 8161 4347
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Global clients rely on Simon’s strong ability to advise and direct the client through their corporate and transactional needs.