- Represented a developer in the acquisition, financing and sale of self-storage facilities throughout the Southeast.
- Represented commercial real estate developers in the acquisition and disposition of multifamily housing projects and retail centers.
- Counsel to a leading investment bank in its investments in single-tenant, “triple-net” assets nationwide.
- Served as counsel in the disposition of real property interests in the U.S. for a multinational banking and financial services corporation.
- Served as associate bond counsel in transactions to finance facilities for colleges and universities.
- Serving as associate counsel to an Atlanta-based industrial developer on leasing and sale matters nationwide.
- Assisting in the negotiation and drafting of retail and office lease transactions.
- Representing institutional and privately managed real estate private equity funds in the acquisition, financing, and sale of real-estate-related investments, including real estate development, operating and management companies, and direct real estate investing in office, multifamily, retail, hospitality, and industrial properties.
- Negotiating and drafting marketing materials, private placement memoranda, limited partnership agreements, subscription documentation and side letters related to various real estate investment vehicles, including private equity funds, hedge funds, co-investment funds, and separate accounts.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7825
- Email: email@example.com
Clients trust Colony for advice in the financing, purchase, sale, and leasing of commercial real estate.