- Represented an insurance company in the Boy Scouts bankruptcy case.
- Represented a global investment company in its acquisition of a 48-hotel portfolio out of different state law receiverships.
- Represented one of the largest U.S. manufacturers of hardwood lumber in RSA negotiations and a prepackaged Chapter 11 case.
- Represented an independent oil and gas exploration company in RSA negotiations and a prepackaged Chapter 11 case.
- Represented multiple foreign debtors in Chapter 15 cases.
- Represented an insurer proposing a competing plan in Kaiser Gypsum asbestos bankruptcy.
- Represented a retail company in a Chapter 11 case involving an expedited asset sale process.
- Represented a multinational technology conglomerate in connection with a British political consulting firm’s Chapter 7 bankruptcy proceeding to obtain protections for the technology company’s user data.
- Represented a real estate investment trust in its acquisition of a short- and long-term care company and in multiple out-of-court restructurings with tenants operating healthcare facilities.
- Represented a Chinese green energy supplier in its purchase of the solar materials business from SunEdison in a 363 sale and in subsequent litigation to terminate a license agreement to a Korean debtor in a case involving complex cross-border restructuring and Chapter 15 issues.
- Represented a privately operated toll road in its Chapter 11 case.
- Represented the creditors’ committee in RCS Capital Corporation Chapter 11 case.
- Represented a nonprofit assisting ocean farmers, including providing general corporate and nonprofit law advice.
- Phone: +1 212 210 9446
- Email: email@example.com
Dylan brings creative solutions to a wide variety of complex in and out of court restructurings.