- Represented an investment bank in connection with the origination of a $175 million mortgage loan for CMBS execution evidenced by multiple notes.
- Represented an investment bank in the $101 million acquisition financing of two first-class hotels located in Georgia featuring a unique ownership structure utilizing a public-private partnership between a municipal development authority and a private developer.
- Represented a foreign bank in connection with the origination and syndication of a $210 million construction loan secured by a retail and office property located in Manhattan and a $30 million mezzanine loan secured by a pledge of all of the equity in the entity owning the retail and office property.
- Represented a national bank in the origination of a $90 million mortgage loan with a future advance feature secured by a retail property located in California.
- Represented a national bank, as administrative agent, in connection with the workout of a $269 million syndicated construction loan secured by a retail property located in New York.
- Represented an investment bank in connection with the purchase of a portion of a senior mortgage loan in the aggregate amount of $900 million and related negotiation of the co-lender agreement.
- Represented a national bank in the origination of a $27 million loan secured by multiple properties located in eight jurisdictions utilizing a Delaware statutory trust as the borrower.
- Phone: +1 212 210 9505
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial institutions know they have a creative advocate on their side in Stephen. When it comes to commercial real estate finance transactions, Stephen is an experienced negotiator with a history of getting deals done.