- Representing a fire and rescue apparatus manufacturer as plaintiff in district court litigation and appeals in a dispute with a competitor relating to aerial fire apparatus. Obtained a preliminary injunction for the client prohibiting sales of infringing fire apparatus. Pierce Mfg. Inc. et al. v. E-One Inc. et al., No. 8:18-cv-00617 (M.D. Fla.); No. 2019-1276 (Fed. Cir.).
- Represented a telecommunications company as respondent in an ITC investigation and as defendant in district court litigation relating to optical data transmission in subsea wavelength division-multiplexed (WDM) systems. Certain Subsea Telecommunication Systems and Components Thereof, Inv. No. 337-TA-1098 (ITC); Xtera Inc., et al. v. Nokia Corp., et al., No. 1:17-cv-01876 (D. Del.); Xtera Inc., et al. v. Nokia Corp., et al., No. 6:19-cv-00278 (W.D. Tex.).
- Represented a U.S. cellular carrier as defendant in district court litigation relating to wireless communication standards and technology. Sol IP LLC v. Verizon Commc’ns Inc., et al., No. 2:18-cv-00528 (E.D. Tex.).
- Represented a telecommunications company as complainant in an ITC investigation and as plaintiff in district court litigation relating to power management and antenna design in mobile communication devices. Certain Electronic Devices, Including Mobile Phones, Tablet Computers, and Components Thereof, Inv. Nos. 337-TA-1038, -1039 (ITC); Nokia Techs. Oy v. Apple Inc., No. 2:16-cv-01441 (E.D. Tex.).
- Represented a telecommunications company as third-party intervenor in eight district court actions relating to 3G and 4G mobile telecommunications core networks. Huawei Techs. Co. Ltd. v. T-Mobile, US Inc., et al., Nos. 2:16-cv-00052, -55, -56, -57 (E.D. Tex.); Nokia Solutions and Networks US LLC v. Huawei Techs. Co. Ltd., Nos. 2:16-cv-00753, -754, -755, -756 (E.D. Tex.).
- Phone: +1 404 881 4695
- Email: email@example.com
A problem solver who puts her clients' needs first, Lindsay pulls from her background in journalism to identify creative solutions and get to the root of IP disputes effectively for clients.