- Counsel to numerous investment banks and commercial banks in warehouse lending transactions, syndicated loan facilities and the financing of servicing rights and receivables.
- Representing finance companies and issuers in securitizations and other complex financing of student loans, including FFELP student loans and private student loans and those subject to private guaranty arrangements.
- Represented an investment bank in connection with a $100 million financing of nonperforming mortgage loans and real estate owned properties in a highly structured transaction earmarked for securitization.
- Represented the administration agent and syndication agent in the reorganization and restructuring of a $178 million syndicated loan facility.
- Represented an investment fund in the financing of tax liens acquired in various states and local jurisdictions.
- Represented borrowers and lenders in international syndicated loan transactions, including the representation of a Latin American petroleum company in connection with a $2.5 billion hybrid project finance and credit transaction.
- Counsel to buyers and sellers in merger and acquisition transactions, including the representation of an Australian media company in the stock sale of its New York subsidiary.
Co-chair of the Finance Group
- Phone: +1 212 210 9580
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Shanell guides investment banks and other financial institutions through a variety of commercial and residential mortgage loan, single-family rental, and other asset-backed transactions.