- Lead trial counsel in various class actions and commercial, environmental, and products liability lawsuits for one of the world’s largest construction products companies.
- Lead counsel in multiple cases for one of the world’s leading providers of medical sterilization services.
- Lead author of a successful cert petition to the Supreme Court on behalf the world’s largest flooring products company.
- Represented the ownership of a major mixed-use development in Midtown Atlanta in various lawsuits over several years. Ended in settlements.
- Lead counsel for a national general contractor in a two-week jury trial in federal court.
- Obtained a jury verdict in federal court in favor of a publicly traded manufacturer of medical imaging equipment on a claim for breach of contract related to the purchase of medical imaging equipment. Upheld on appeal.
- Obtained, as lead counsel, a complete defense verdict after a jury trial on behalf of an Atlanta real estate developer for alleged fraud and breach of contract in a real estate transaction.
- Defended the inventors of the combined PET/CT scanner in a challenge to ownership by a major U.S. university.
- Part of an Alston & Bird team that obtained a $32 million arbitration award in a fraud, breach of contract, and federal RICO action on behalf of a real estate developer.