- Counsel to a leading wireless service provider in multidistrict litigation and related mass arbitration claims arising from a cyberattack that resulted in more than 40 putative class actions.
- Counsel to a Fortune 200 health care company in multiple class actions arising from a cyberattack alleged to have compromised personal and health information.
- Counsel to automobile parts manufacturer in claims alleging the development of cancer and other health conditions following environmental exposure to TCE.
- National counsel to an international mining corporation in talc mass tort litigation in multiple jurisdictions around the country.
- Lead counsel in jury trials in Los Angeles and New Jersey involving allegations that cosmetic talcum powder was contaminated with asbestos and caused cancer.
- National counsel to one of the nation’s largest wireless phone service providers in litigation alleging adverse health effects from the use of wireless phones.
- Represented a manufacturer of over-the-counter medication in a Federal Trade Commission (FTC) inquiry related to advertising. The FTC concluded the investigation without requiring any corrective action.
- Counsel to a leading over-the-counter drug manufacturer in multiple challenges before the National Advertising Division of the Better Business Bureau.
- Counsel to numerous clients involved in assessments and recalls under the Consumer Product Safety Act, including consumer electronics, auto parts, appliances, toys, play sand, and other consumer goods.
- National science counsel to a pharmaceutical company in multidistrict litigation involving 6,000 plaintiffs and associated state court cases. Obtained favorable scientific evidence rulings leading to the exclusion of opinions from six of the plaintiffs’ expert witnesses in three different jurisdictions.
- Phone: +1 404 881 7592
- Email: email@example.com
Whether it is a mass tort, a class action or a single case, clients call on Scott for his strategic approach and focus on achieving the client's overall objective from the beginning of the matter through trial. With a strong history of bringing clarity to technical subjects across a range of subject matters, Scott is adept at cases that depend on presenting and attacking expert testimony.