- Represented multifamily residential developers in the acquisition and development of projects across the United States.
- Represented a Fortune 500 company in the long-term leases of build-to-suit data centers.
- Counsel for a national retailer handling real estate legal matters, including retail, office and industrial leases, construction contract, landlord-tenant disputes, lease administration, and other operational matters.
- Represented an owner and developer of properties in Texas and other states in the acquisition of properties, the negotiation of leases to national chain restaurants, retailers, banks, and the sale of such properties.
- Represented a REIT in the acquisition, disposition, and leasing of office buildings.
- Represented a global company as part of a cross-border, multi-competency team in the acquisition of a company and the related real estate and financing.
- Represented parties in the acquisition, development, and operation of golf, club, and resort projects.
- Phone: + 1 214 922 3466
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With more than 25 years of experience, clients turn to Nikki for advice and guidance with commercial real estate transactions including leasing, development, acquisitions, dispositions, and property management issues.