- Counsel to a leading integrated device manufacturer of non-volatile memory for utility patents directed to semiconductor manufacturing and devices.
- Counsel to a global supplier of touchscreen devices for utility and design patent matters for multiple touchscreen technologies and products, including surface acoustic wave (SAW), resistive, projected capacitive (pCap), acoustic pulse recognition (APR), infrared (IR) and optical devices.
- Counsel to the leading health care supply chain expertise, analytics and contracting company for utility software patents directed to product sourcing solutions and information and data services.
- Counsel to a leading provider of mobile Internet software technology and services, including mobile browsing and mobile gaming, for utility patents.
- Counsel to a world leader in mobile communications and mobile phone manufacturing for utility patent matters and patent non-infringement and validity investigation matters.
- Counsel to the largest sanctioning body of motor sports in the United States in various intellectual property matters, including design and utility patent matters.
- Counsel to one of the largest worldwide oil and gas exploration and production companies, with refining and marketing operations in the United States and the United Kingdom, for various intellectual property matters.
- Counsel to the world’s largest combined manufacturer of commercial jetliners and military aircraft for utility patent matters.
- Counsel to one of the world’s largest eyewear designers and manufacturers for design patent matters.
- Counsel to a leading multinational company in child car seating, strollers and accessories.
- Counsel to clients in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Australia, China, Korea, Japan, Austria, France, Germany, Finland, Sweden, Spain, Switzerland and United Kingdom, with patent experience in over 30 countries and jurisdictions worldwide.
- Counsel to corporate and university clients, individual inventors and start-up companies.
- Phone: +1 704 444 1024
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
With patent experience in more than 30 countries, Chris counsels international companies in design, utility, validity and infringement patent matters. As part of the China Business Team, he advises Chinese clients on best practices for their intellectual property needs in the U.S. and overseas.