- Counsel to Cadence Bank (NYSE: CADE) in its $6 billion merger to form one of the 50 largest banking organizations in the U.S., as well as nine other successful bank acquisitions.
- Counsel to Seacoast Banking Corporation of Florida (NASDAQ: SBCF) in eight successful bank acquisitions.
- Represented numerous public and private financial institutions in both buy- and sell-side M&A transactions.
- Counsel to Truist Financial (NYSE: TFC) in its sale of its institutional retirement investment business to three separate acquirers.
- Represented wealth management and investment advisory firms in acquisition and corporate reorganization transactions.
- Counsel to various financial institutions in their compliance with enforcement actions and banking regulations with the Federal Reserve, FDIC, OCC, and various state banking departments.
- Advising public companies on SEC compliance issues and assisting with the preparation of proxy statements, Section 16 reporting and Forms 10-K, 10-Q, and 8-K.
- Represented issuers and underwriters in community bank securities offerings.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4958
- Email: email@example.com
Mainly operating within the financial services industry, John efficiently works with public and private companies on securities transactions, M&A and general corporate governance.