- First-chaired an $80 million arbitration for a truck and trailer rental company.
- Second-chaired a $125 million bench trial for an automotive component supplier.
- Second-chaired a trial on behalf of a Fortune 500 appliance manufacturer and obtained a favorable verdict.
- Obtained summary judgment and a denial of class certification in putative class actions for a Fortune 10 OEM.
- Obtained summary judgment for a Fortune 50 computer manufacturer in a nationwide class action regarding allegedly defective computers.
- Obtained summary judgment for a prominent OTC drug manufacturer in a personal injury case in federal court.
- Representing a national health care wholesaler in a wrongful death case.
- Representing an API manufacturer and raw material supplier in the In re National Prescription Opiate MDL and related opioid litigation.
- Representing a leading medical sterilization company in a public nuisance lawsuit brought by a state attorney general.
- Representing chemical company in toxic tort action brought by municipality related to alleged PCE contamination.
- Representing a power company in toxic tort mass action related to alleged contamination and injuries caused by coal ash.
- Representing manufacturing client in toxic tort mass action related to alleged contamination and injuries caused by TCE.
- Represented a private utility in a class action related to allegedly contaminated drinking water.
- Defended a prominent paint company in a putative nationwide consumer class action.
- Defended a plumbing products company in a nationwide warranty class action.
Jenny Hergenrother leverages her products liability and complex litigation trial experience to guide clients through disputes that affect bottom lines. Serving as trial counsel and defending clients in catastrophic injury and wrongful death cases, toxic tort mass actions, and class actions, Jenny masters highly technical and scientific details for her industrial and manufacturing clients. She was named to the 2015–2024 Georgia Rising Stars lists by Super Lawyers magazine, an award given to lawyers nominated by their peers. She has been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America® in “Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants” and “Products Liability Litigation – Defendants.”
Jenny demonstrates a commitment to her community, serving on the board of Anti-Defamation League (Southeast) and Soccer in the Streets (SITS). Jenny chairs the SITS Community Engagement Committee and leads a task force to increase women’s program participation. Jenny also provides pro bono representation to indigent clients in various civil and criminal cases, including before the Eleventh Circuit on numerous occasions.
- Washington University in St. Louis (J.D., 2009)
- Duke University (A.B., 2006)
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC) (2023-present)
- International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC) Trial Academy, graduate (2019)
- Soccer in the Streets, advisory board (2018–present)
- Anti-Defamation League (Southeast), advisory board (2023–present)
- Fulton County Boys & Girls Club, advisory board (2018–2023)
- Back on My Feet, advisory board (2013–2015)
- Joseph Henry Lumpkin Inn of Court (2014–2016)