White Collar Enforcement Defense
- Representing a medical device manufacturer in criminal investigation into potential violations of the Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act.
- Representing C-suite insurance executives in a federal financial fraud investigation.
- Second chair in a federal criminal trial defending an accountant against securities fraud charges.
- Represented two state agencies in separate federal grand jury investigations into alleged public corruption, resulting in no adverse action.
- Represented two for-profit educational institutions in separate grand jury investigations into alleged fraud, resulting in no adverse action.
- Represented a high net-worth individual in a federal grand jury investigation into fraud allegations, resulting in no adverse action.
- Defended an individual client in a federal insider trading investigation and convinced the government to close the investigation with no adverse action.
- Performed an internal investigation for a pharmaceutical company into a variety of CGMP and data integrity issues.
- Performed an internal investigation for a pharmaceutical company into allegations of fraudulent testing data.
- Performed an independent fraud investigation for a national non-profit organization.
- Performed an internal money laundering investigation for a foreign bank.
- Performed an internal investigation for a major insurance company relating to bribery allegations in a Medicaid program.
- Performed an internal investigation for an insurance company into allegations of forgery of patient signatures.