- Defeated class certification in a high-profile consumer privacy case arising out of the alleged use of computer spyware.
- Represented a national telecommunications provider in litigation based on website’s use of session replay services in a case that was resolved favorably for the defendant provider.
- Counsel to a Fortune 50 company defending against multiple class action lawsuits filed following a major data breach.
- Represented a major university health care system in class action litigation arising from an alleged patient information breach.
- Represented a national telecommunications provider in class action litigation and government investigations relating to the collection and use of customer information.
- Counsel to a Fortune 100 electronics manufacturer for claims as a result of a worldwide price-fixing cartel in the largest antitrust class action in U.S. history.
- Counsel to a global technology company prosecuting an antitrust lawsuit in the Northern District of California.
- Counsel to a Fortune 50 package delivery company on a variety of litigation matters.
- Regularly counsels clients on antitrust issues relating to pricing and distribution.
- Phone: +1 404 881 4749
- Email: email@example.com
Donald brings a nuanced approach to developing case strategy and preparing for trial in privacy and antitrust disputes for clients like Fortune 50 businesses, major retailers and global technology companies.